Chapter 22 Review Questions | Milady's Standard Professional Barbering

Chapter 22 Review Questions

  1. List this textbook’s guidelines for setting personal and professional goals.
  • Be realistic
  • Look before you leap
  • Keep an open mind
  • Be flexible
  • Believe in yourself

  1. List potential shop or salon positions available to student barbers. Receptionist, assistant, or manicurist.
  2. List three common employment classifications for barbers. Employee, Independent contractor, or booth renter.
  3. Identify two marketing tools that require preparation. Resume and Portfolio
  4. What does a resume summarize? A written summary of your education, work experience, and achievements.
  5. What is the purpose of a cover letter? A cover letter should be used to introduce yourself to the employer and to reference the position you are seeking.
  6. What important form must be signed before a photo is used in a portfolio? Model release form

Comments

  1. Hello everybody, I just want to give this great testimony to the whole public about a great man who helped me out of a serious illness. I have had HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS for good 2 years now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the illness. All I have in my mind is, let me just give up because life is not interesting for me any longer and i also pray that God should accept my soul when ever I’m gone luckily for me, my kid sister run to me that she found a doctor in the INTERNET who can cure HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS. She helped me out with everything, the man asked for my details so he can prepare herbal medicine for me. After he was done consulting on my details he told me how my medicine will be prepare, after he was done preparing my medicine he sent me my medication and after using it for 7 days i later started noticing something different in my blood so I went for my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS test and I was tested Negative, I’m so happy that I can say I’m not patient of HSV-1 AND HSV-2 anymore. If you have HSV-1 AND HSV-2 or any sickness,HIV/AID,HPV,CANCER,HEPATITIS B DIABETICS ALS,PENIS ENLARGEMENT please for your safety, contact DR.OLUTA VIA email address (dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com) or whats APP number +2349065326267

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (Hsv) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr Ehimare helped someone in curing his (Hsv) herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is drehimare3@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, behold I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on Drehimare3@gmail.com Or whatsapp him via +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 6 Review Questions | Milady's Standard Professional Barbering |

Chapter 19 Review Questions | Milady's Standard Professional Barbering

Chapter 7 Review Questions | Milady's Standard Professional Barbering |